10 Month Academic Program
Our program has been approved by the NH Dept. of Education, it includes:
- Classes are between 4:1 student to teacher ratio. This allows for differentiated instruction, social and behavioral modification and development.
- Each student has his/her own Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or Hunter Education Plan (HEP) based on positive areas to further develop as well as those areas that need strengthening.
- Behaviors are tracked and monitored daily on the half-hour and reviewed with the student at the end of the school day.
- All learning materials and school supplies are included in the program.
10 Month Residential Portion
The family-style living environment includes:
- All room and board with 24 hour supervision, as well as; academic support, behavior and social development. Care is provided by qualified and trained Child Development Counselors known as “house parents”.
- A full residential behavior plan consistent with the student’s Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or Hunter Education plan.
- All bed, bath and personal hygiene supplies will be provided. Students may bring approved personal belongs to personalize his/her own room.
- Recreation equipment and weekend recreational activities are without charge. We do recommend that students bring their own bike and helmet to insure proper fit for safety.